- Conceptualise, plan, coordinate and execute meaningful and innovative programmes and activities to create public awareness and attract participation;
- Develop relationships and collaborate with external partners to reach out to a broad range of audience, including the youths, young working professionals, families and seniors;
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop partnerships and collaborations to promote Singapore Chinese culture, broaden audience base and attract visitors to SCCC;
- Work closely with the marketing & communications team on marketing and communication including marketing, promotions, media relations and collateral development for the programmes and activities organised;
- Project manage including management of budgets, preparation of reports, attending to public queries, conducting post programme evaluation to ensure overall quality and sustainability of the programme;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The candidate must be an effective communicator, creative and passionate in arts & culture with the proven ability to deliver and solve problems independently. He or she must fulfil the following requirements:
- A good degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in programming and events management for arts and cultural events;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish tasks assigned;
- Able and willing to work outside of regular office hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays;
- Good knowledge and network within the arts and culture community is advantageous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player;
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.