Under the supervision of the director, to perform the following:
- Maintain a developed risk register, assist in the monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Track the progress of remediation of control weaknesses identified by Internal Audit
- Updating ERM manual and periodic update.
- Assist in developing and updating compliance, financial policies and procedure, enforcing document standards.
- Monitor compliance to funding agreements
- Monitor budget utilization and coordinate budget meeting
- Track the centre key performance indicators
- Coordination of internal audit
- Support Audit and Risk Committee(ARC), secretarial support
- Prepare papers for ARC’s meeting
- Manage Cultural Matching Fund, application of new fund, track fund utilization and prepare milestone report
- Collating training report, track training hours and training budget utilisation
- Prepare training budget
- Handling student attachment
- Handling personnel attachment
- Support hr in crisis management
- Diploma in accounting
- Minimally 5 years of experience in audit/accountings
- Proficient in office, accounting and hr software
- Independent, committed, possess initiative and a team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.