- Lead and manage SCCC’s day-to-day financial accounting operations to ensure accurate and timely accounting and reporting;
- Oversee SCCC’s budgetary processes, track & monitor revenue, budget utilisation and cash flow;
- Review, formulate and administer sound accounting practices, policies and internal controls to ensure compliance to financial procedures and requirements;
- Prepare and manage statutory audits, internal audits and other statutory submissions to relevant authorities;
- Monitor and administer investments, execute trade orders and perform settlements;
- Review policies and procedures for asset management to ensure effective and efficient management of assets;
- Provide secretariat support to finance & investments and audit board committees.
- A Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant finance experience, preferably with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position;
- Relevant experience in management accounting and familiarity with public sector budgeting and procurement procedures would be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and partners;
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills, high level of initiative, drive, and resourcefulness;
- Work outside of regular office hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays, when required;
- Any other tasks as assigned by Management.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.