- Assist Manager (Estates) to organise and administer the documentation and implementation of the building prevention and corrective maintenance program including supervision of contractors for defects rectification, and preventive maintenance during Defects Liability Period;
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance of M&E facilities e.g. security, aircon, carpark, AC and electrical system;
- Assist Manager (Estates) to schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure functionality of all equipment and systems;
- Maintain fixed assets inventory;
- Compilation and implementation of safety procedures and operations in the SCCC building;
- Provide technical advice and support for SCCC events;
- Support the development and implementation of Greenmark certification and Biz safe certification for the Centre;
- Any ad-hoc duties as required by Manager (Estates), or Assistant Director (Estates).
Experience in Information Technology would be an added advantage:
- Experience in troubleshooting software, hardware and network issues;
- Experience in networking protocols and hardware such as routers, switches, firewalls, access points and wireless LAN controllers;
- Experience in application and architecture deployment, monitoring and management of compute resources, storage and security to ensure the availability, scalability and reliability of the cloud environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Building & Real Estate Management/Electrical & Mechanical Engineering/ IT with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in, or 6 years of work experience (for diploma holder);
- Strong electrical / mechanical background;
- Able to communicate in English. Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage;
- Professional certificate in fire safety management or Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18000) would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, preferably with AutoCAD Knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.