ADVISORY ON COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019) AND ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR PROGRAMMES
Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre is closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation to safeguard staff, tenants, arts and cultural partners and visitors at the Centre.
In view of MOH’s advisory on 3 April 2020, the Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre premises will be closed from Tuesday, 7 April 2020 onwards. We will reopen on Tuesday, 5 May 2020 at 8am. All events and exhibitions held at the Centre’s premises will be cancelled during this period.
Below is the list of changes to our events and activities beyond 5 May 2020:
- TGIF Music Station (suspended from 20 Mar 2020 till further notice)
- Energize (suspended from 25 Mar 2020 till further notice)
- School programmes for Singapo人 Exhibition (suspended till further notice)
- Basic Chinese Percussion Theory Course (cancelled from 25 Mar 2020 onwards)
- Night Walker (postponed to 2021)
- Cultural Extravaganza 2020 (cancelled)
- Sing·Lang Concert 2020 (cancelled)
Deja Brew Cafe will be closed from Sunday, 5 April 2020 and reopen on Tuesday, 5 May 2020.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please refer to our website www.singaporeccc.org.sg, Facebook or Instagram pages Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre for the latest updates.
We urge everyone to stay at home, and look forward to welcoming you back at the Centre soon.